Terms & Conditions
1. INSPECTION OF EQUIPMENT- Owner(s) certify that the jet-ski(s) are in good mechanical and physical condition. Renter(s) will inspect said Equipment and lease the same without any representations by Owners(s). If equipment has damage or problems Renters(s) must report the damage on the provided form. Renters(s) will be held responsible for any damage to the ski that is not reported at the time of delivery.
2. DAMAGES TO EQUIPMENT - The Damage Deposit: A damage deposit of $500.00 will be collected for each four-stroke watercraft rented. The deposit will be applied toward the cost of the repairs of any and all damages suffered to the watercraft. If the cost of damages exceeds the damage deposit, User agrees he/she is fully responsible for the remainder of the costs incurred to repair or replace the watercraft to the same condition as the time the rental agreement was started. Furthermore, the User understands and agrees that he/she who is known to Circuit One Power Sports LLC as the User, is the only person allowed to use the watercraft for the entire rental period. The User also understands that he/she is responsible for the retrieval and/or replacement of the watercraft, life jacket, or any safety items, if these items are in any way lost, stolen, or misplaced during the rental period. Should any damages exceed the $500.00 damage deposit, Circuit One Power Sports LLC will provide an itemized repair bill, including lost rental time (Only applies to four strokes-lost rental time begins with the date of the itemized repair bill, and stops when the watercraft is once again available for rental). The itemized repair bill, including lost rental time, must be paid in full upon User’s presentation of the bill. The security deposit shall not bear interest. User shall be responsible for damages at and beyond the $500.00 damage deposit.
3. THEFT OR LOSS: In case of theft or loss, Renter(s) is responsible for the replacement value of the Equipment. In case of abuse or damage, Renter(s) will be charged for the repair or replacement of the Equipment
4. INSURANCE: Circuit One Power Sports LLC offers NO insurance coverage for equipment damages incurred during your rental period. Circuit One Power Sports LLC is dedicated to abide by the State of Florida’s requirements for Jet ski rentals. Please check your homeowner, auto, or credit card policy to see if there is an endorsement available to you.
5. JET-SKI OPERATION: Renter(s) acknowledge and agree that the Equipment will be operated by Renter(s) named above prior to taking custody of it. Renter(s) warrant that Renter(s) is a qualified operator of said Equipment; that Renter(s) will not allow any other persons except a member of their party to operate the equipment. Renter(s) will be responsible for all such operation. Renter(s) will not operate the Equipment, or permit anyone to operate the Equipment, while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Renter(s) will be responsible for the operation of the equipment within all laws.
6. JET-SKI USE: The Renter(s) agrees not to permit the use of or to use the jet-ski for transportation of persons or property for hire and not to allow more than the maximum listed weight upon the jet-ski at any time.
7. Unsafe Use. If at any time, the Company determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the Craft, Company may immediately terminate the rental. Upon notification of termination, Renter must return the Craft to the designated docking area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, Renter will not be refunded his/her security deposit. The company shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.”
8. REPAIRS – SERVICE CALLS: Renter(s) acknowledges and understands that Owner(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failures of the rental equipment. Renter(s) agrees to immediately notify Owner(s) of defective or non-working units. Owner(s) will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace defective units as quickly and efficiently as possible. Repair due to normal wear and tear on the Equipment will be made by the Owner(s). Should a repair person make a call to repair or replace a unit that is found to be in working order and the problem was due to Renter(s) oversight or neglect or misuse, Renter(s) agrees that the repair call costs may be deducted from the Renter(s) security deposit.
9. LOSS OF RENTER(S) PROPERTY: It is expressly agreed that Owner(s) shall not be liable for loss of or damage to any property left or stored by Renter(s) or any other person in or upon said equipment after return thereof to Owner(s). Renter(s) agrees to hold Owner(s) harmless from and against any such claims.
10. RETURN OF EQUIPMENT: Renter(s) acknowledges and understands that they will return the Equipment to dock at an agreed-upon time on the end date of this contract.
11. Photography/Video Release: Participant hereby grants to the Host, its representatives, and employees the right to take photographs/videos of Participant in connection with Participant's participation in the Activities. Participant hereby authorizes the Host to copyright, use, and publish the same in print and/or electronically. Participant hereby agrees that the Host may use such photographs of Participant for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
12. Late Return. If the Renter returns the Craft to the designated docking area more than 10 minutes after scheduled “Time In”, the renter agrees to be charged another hour at our normal hourly rate. If Renter returns the Craft more than 20 minutes after the scheduled “Time In,” Renter shall forfeit his/her security deposit.
13. Cancellations. The company reserves the right to cancel due to inclement or impending bad weather. A full refund will be given if we cancel due to weather conditions. If the Renter cancels less than 24 hrs. in advance, no refund will be given. You may be able to rebook for another time. If cancellation is due to the renter’s failure to abide by our terms & conditions or late/no shows, this agreement will be immediately canceled and no refunds will be given.